Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Games 2

I'm a Little Behind in My Posts,
So in My Superhero Style,
I'm Going to Catch Up...
NOW!

Marry/Fuck/Kill
Grab-Your-Cape,-You've-Pulled Edition

Christian Bale

Tom Welling

James Marsden

Batman

Superman

Cyclops?



Oh, You Think That's Hard...
Just Wait.

Marry/Fuck/Kill
Mutants and Nip/Tuck
Grab-Your-Oxycontin-You've-Pulled Edition

Rebecca Romijn

Famke Janssen

Kelly Carlson

Mystique

Jean Grey/

Kimber Henry?


Phoenix/

Ava Moore



Speaking of Rebecca Romijn...

Marry/Fuck/Kill
Oh/Have/Mercy

Bob Saget

John Stamos

Dave Coulier

Danny Tanner

Uncle Jesse

Uncle Joey?


Here's Some Other Pictures I Found While Searching,
And I Can't Get Away with Not Using Them.

First, You Want to Touch the Bale, Don't You?


Next...

How Fucking Adorable Is This!?



Welling's Baby? Who Knows? But I Had to Post It.

I Cannot Say Enough Greath Things about Bald Men.


Michael Rosenbaum.

Not Sure Why I Didn't Include Him
In Any of the Games...
I Guess I Would Get Jealous
If Anyone Said That They
Were Going to Marry or Fuck Him.
And I'd Be Ultra-Defensive
If Someone Were to Suggest Killing Him.

And Finally,


Kelly Carlson

On Everwood.
Selling Ephram a Fake ID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home